Saturday, December 3, 2011

MG 1/100 RX-78 NT-1 GUNDAM "ALEX"


RX-78 NT-1 Gundam "Alex" with Chobam Armor. Currently my oldest Bandai produced kit. Got this along with my already finished VF-25F "Sheryl Nome"... Thanks again to my epic supplier...

Slightly nice kit and could really use a Ver.2 already... But I have reasons of getting them... not sure about the chobam armor, might slap them onto a GM N Custom for a GM Cannon Conversion...

I just don't know why I keep chasing after the old ones...

Anyways...



So being an old kit with old Bandai Tech, most armor and secondary armor wiggles and is not that fit enough... but the RGM-79N was better...







Hatch Open...

Chobam Armor removed...





I find the head length pretty awkard... will extend... and it lacks the panels lines usually found beneath the Eye Cameras...



Shoulder armor... this kit is filled with polycaps... I hate it...
and I must do something about this shoulder joint because it's just wrong...


Flat verniers...


Pretty OK gattling gun assembly... not hard to extend overall arm length when modding in the future...


 

But it looks good just standing without anything...


RGM-79 N comparison...


RX-78-2 Gundam Verka comparison...


this post was scheduled...

Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails